Suzi is a strong advocate for creating an equitable and inclusive future. Believing in action over words, Suzi has been supporting life-changing initiatives for the past 20 years. From grassroots programs to high-level governance work, some of the roles that Suzi has undertaken in making social impact includes:
- project manager
- volunteer trainer
- executive board director
- Chair of Risk and Audit Committee
- Chair of Partnership Committee
- Communications Director
- International Relations Director.
Suzi is particularly interested in supporting causes relating to gender equity, education and diversity and inclusion and is listed in Victorian Women’s Trust Here She Is talent pool directory.
Suzi has also built her business consulting firm Notonos Global based on the United Nations Global Compact, a principle-based approach to doing good business. In 2018, Suzi, through Notonos Global, launched the Gender Equity Makers (GEM) program in Melbourne.
The first GEM program worked specifically with Japanese female leaders who travelled from Tokyo and nearby regions to Melbourne and empowered them to be a strong role model. Released on 2018 International Women’s Day, below is a short video featuring the first GEM cohort.
In supporting the non-profit sector establishing a regular revenue stream, Suzi has developed a natural skincare brand Mighty Impression, which connects beauty lovers with life-saving causes through everyday skincare product purchases. To support life-changing causes, click the button below.
Key initiatives that Suzi supports
- Aussie Books for Zim: An Illawarra-based charity that rescues books from landfills to build libraries and literacy programs in rural Zimbabwe.
- JCI Australia: Part of the global JCI (Junior Chamber International) network, JCI Australia empowers young people 18-40 to create positive change through grassroots community projects that align with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals framework.
- Opening Doors: A community leadership program for people who are passionate about making a difference in their local area and creating an inclusive society.