Shaping Your Future
Who is Suzi Chen?
Suzi Chen is an impact strategist with a strong interest in social impact and futures thinking. Working with businesses to embed social impact strategies in their core operation, Suzi believes social impact should be a key driver for business growth.
Trained as a medical scientist, project manager and graphic designer, Suzi has enjoyed a non-traditional career. Through mentoring programs, Suzi shares her experience and helps early to mid-career professionals build a meaningful career by exploring their social impact potential.
As a strong advocate for the UN Sustainable Development Goals, Suzi helps businesses thrive by embedding social impact into their core operations. Suzi also works with early to mid-career professionals and helps them build a meaningful career by exploring their social impact potential.
Suzi is a strong advocate for an equitable and inclusive society and is part of Victorian Women’s Trust Here She Is talent pool.
Suzi also runs a strategy consulting firm Notonos Global, which helps businesses adapt to change in a way that shapes a better future.
- Launched in 2019 a natural skincare brand Mighty Impression, which connects beauty lovers with life-changing projects through everyday skincare product purchases
- Led an international committee in 2018 with members from 12 countries, advancing the UN Sustainable Development Agenda
- Chaired an international summit on gender equality at the United Nations (New York City) in 2018
- Delivered multi-million dollar projects for the State of Victoria, Australia
Led state-level budget and bid submissions
- Advised Emergency Services Ministers and Commissioners though opinion and options papers on community safety framework and policies.
Future Skills Today
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Perhaps you want to get more out of your life. Join our virtual Future Skills Today Mentoring Group, so we can support one another to grow and flourish.
It's free to join. All we ask you is to contribute and learn - respectively.
What are the benefits of being part of Future Skills Today Mentoring Group?
- Developing a skill or competency
- Broadening your perspective
- Building a meaningful network of contacts
- Better understanding of yourself.
If you are interested in joining our Future Skills Today Mentoring Group, register your interest below and make sure you check your SPAM FOLDER as we will be sending out membership details.